The Network Security and Critical Infrastructure Security Group (ERIS) is looking for Bachelor or Master’s students with a background in a STEM-related discipline (science, technology, engineering, mathematics). The topics evolve around the topics of network measurements, power measurements, power grid modeling and related data analysis, and are defined individually with the student with regard to their individual skills and experiences. It is possible to integrate your diploma/master thesis into this project. Team ERIS has wide-ranging technical know-how and will provide necessary support. SBA Research therefore offers an interesting environment to gain first research and professional experience.
This internship is based on the requirements and framework conditions of the FFG's FEMtech program and is aimed at women who would like to gain professional experience in the technical field.
The following links provide an insight on what the team is working on:
- Collaboration on exciting research projects on network measurements, power measurements, power grid modeling, and related data analysis
- Participation in team activities
- Interdisciplinary topics and communication of research results
- (Almost/ finished) Bachelor's degree in a STEM discipline (science, technology, engineering, mathemaics) or equivalent
- Knowledge in Programming (any language)
- Interest in interdisciplinary topics
- Problem solving skills and curiosity for new topics
Angebote & Benefits
- Attractive working environment in a motivated team
- Creative freedom in the execution of tasks
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- Free fruit, coffee, mate, etc.
- Supervision by experienced researchers
Salary: € 1.400,00 gross/month for 28,5h/week
Start of the internship: Earliest start March 2024 (individually agreed)