SBA Research offers internships funded by the FFG (Austrian Research Funding Agency) FEMtech program (https://www.ffg.at/femtech-praktika). We strongly encourage female resarchers interested in this line of work to apply! If you need further information please contact us, we are always interested to strengthen our Network!
Areas of work
- Support us in Research: our main goal is to perform basic and applied research in IT security, including practical usage by our industrial partners. We incorporate the R&D efforts of our partners and combine them with world-class academic research. Our research addresses the needs of large corporations and small and medium-sized enterprises. Take a look at our Research areas and Projects.
- Support us in "Professional Services" and help our different customers to improve their security level! Services we offer: Penetration testing, code reviews, technical audits, risk analyses, security trainings and ISMS consulting.
- If applying for a position in our research department, please send your application exclusively in English.
- employment: full- or part-time
- salary: according to position and individual qualification; frame of reference are the standard personnel costs and salaries of the FWF (Austrian science fund; http://www.fwf.ac.at/en/research-funding/personnel-costs/)
- Freedom in the implementation of tasks and the possibility of establishing new research fields, products and concepts
- Numerous benefits (flextime, home office possibility, fruit baskets, juice, coffee, team events etc.)
- Attractive working environment with modern technology in a young and motivated team
- Improve your scientific career (e.g. doctoral studies)
- Continuing education and participation in various conferences
- The salary depends on your qualification and work performance! In the end, your skills count.