MYPRIVACY GmbH is an Austrian company, founded in 2018, with our headquarter in Vienna. Based on the long-term experience of our team in the field of IT, cyber security and encryption we invent, develop and produce innovative data protection products and solutions, for private, business and industry customers - as off-the-shelf and customized turn-key solutions.
- Actively participate during all phases of the development lifecycle: From design through implementation, and as expert in continuous integration, deployment and agile product development and release management.
- Act as lead developer for web platform: including front-end applications and a REST-based service gateway.
- Act as mentor, coach and guide for junior software developers.
- Support innovative product development and improvement activities, including researching alternative approaches, related topics and evaluating new technologies.
- Actively assisting in product design and architectural processes.
- University, technical college or equivalent qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a closely related subject
- Extensive hands-on software development experience at expert level.
- Proven working experience in Java development, for production networked server environments, using Spring, Web applications and REST services.
- Security background - experience with cryptographic technologies
- Experience in software requirements definition, problem analysis and solutions design using common design patterns (software and architectural).
- Strong skills in the implementation aspects of Software, Network and System Security.
- Optional: Other languages e.g. Python, C/C++, Go, Rust, …
- Optional: UNIX/Linux related systems knowledge, including Systems Programming.
- Optional: Experience with test-driven development, CI/CD and component packaging.
- Close collaboration with, and guidance of, Quality Assurance personnel will be needed.
- Active involvement in a growing team
- Professional and personal development
- Flexible working times, incl. home office days, Work-Life-Balance
- Onboarding and Coaching
- Nice Office in 1040, very close to the Main Train Station (Hauptbahnhof)
- Water, Tea and Coffee for free
- Modern technology stack with high standard equipment
Salary: starting at 4.000,- € gross 14 x (depending on the qualification overpayment possible)
Send your meaningful application via E-mail to: email@example.com