Stefan’s main research activities include
- cryptographic protocols (design, analysis),
- cryptographic techniques for noisy and fuzzy data,
- privacy enhancing technologies,
- software security,
- digital rights management,
- copyright protection and
- malicious code detection.
Stefan received his PhD in Computer Science at TU Wien. Following his habilitation in Computer Science at the Technical University of Munich (2009), he was professor at Technical University of Darmstadt from 2012 until 2019. Since 2019, Stefan is full professor at the Faculty of Computer Science and Mathematics at the University of Passau, Germany.
Full list of publications: