SBA Research @ IDSF22
From May 31 – June 2 the IDSF22 – International Digital Security Forum takes place at the Vienna Museums Quartier. The theme Secure digitalisation for a safe, green and sustainable future will be visible in many professional talks and a top-class programme.
Some of the topics of the conference are
- Countering Terrorism: Digital Technologies and Ethical Challenges
- Virtual Currencies and Ransomware: Combating Criminal Use
- Law Enforcement in a Global and Digital Age
- Fake New World: What is Truth? How does the Governmental Perspective look like?
- The Energy Paradigm: Digitalisation’s Need for Safe, Secure and Sustainable Energy
SBA Research’s CEO, Markus Klemen, will talk about Supply Chain Security: Addressing Cyber Vulnerabilities and Interdependencies in Session 9 on Wed, June 1 at 16:30.
This event is hosted and organized by