Securing the Virtual Organisation
30th June 2016
T-Systems, Vienna, Austria
How can we know what we are protecting if we struggle to understand and keep up with how we and our organizations are changing? It’s time to get a grip on the far-reaching and fundamental changes that are occurring in business today.
Organizations today are all virtual, to a greater or lesser degree, and all rely on technologies such as virtualization to deliver their business processes. Most organizations do not own all the systems they depend on; their processes cross many organizations; innovation has become agile and their brand is at the mercy of all who chose to express an opinion.
This conference explores the impact of the rise of the virtual organization on security practice; the solutions that are emerging to tackle this environment; and the lessons being learned within professional practice. Acknowledging the need to step away from the technology–driven approach that often dominates traditional systems security management, delegates will explore the foundational concepts that drive security and still apply in a world that is designed to be much less defined than in the past.
Benefits of attending:
• Gain an understanding of the transformation that is occurring as businesses, their employees and their customers embrace the latest technologies
• Exposure to lessons learned from the front lines of security practice
• Access to practical and up-to-date advice on how to ensure the visibility required to understand, and manage cyber risk within your business
• Extensive networking opportunities with your peers; fellow (ISC)2 members and prominent figures in Information Security
• Meet with solution providers to compare and find out about the latest technology developments
• Earn 8 CPEs
The (ISC)2 SecureAustria Event will be co-organized by the (ISC)2 Austria Chapter and co-hosted by T-Systems Austria & SBA Research.
The agenda can be found here.
Sign up here!