sec4dev 2022 is postponed to September 6 – 9, 2022 because… you know why. But, honestly, no one wants to wait so long for the next software security goodness!
That’s why we have decided to do a free and remote sec4dev Special Meetup on February 24, 2022 from 1.30pm to 6.30pm CET.
- Philippe De Ryck, Web Security Expert, Founder of Pragmatic Web Security
- Dimitrij Klesev, DevOps & Cloud Engineer at WhizUs
- Andreas Zeissner, DevOps Engineer at WhizUs
- Reinhard Kugler, Principal Information Security Consultant, SBA Research
- Tanya Janca, Founder of We Hack Purple and author of “Alice and Bob Learn Application Security”