We are looking for a female student with completed/near completion of a Bachelor's degree or in a Master's program in the area of Mathematics / Computer Science / Data Science. The internship will focus on privacy-preserving machine learning, specifically using Secure Multi-party Computation and homomoprhic encryption, as well as Differential Privacy. As we are in close contact with national and international corporations, SMEs, start-ups, universities, and technical colleges, our team has a wide-ranging technical know-how. SBA Research therefore offers an interesting environment to gain first research and professional experience.
This internship is aligned with the requirements and framework of the FEMtech program of FFG.
- Analyzing and evaluating privacy-preserving machine learning methods; the focus is on secure multi-party computation and homomoprhic encryption to protect the input data, as well as differential privacy.
- Select and adapt frameworks for privacy-preserving ML that are suitable for use in research.
- Practical evaluation of the selected frameworks on benchmark datasets.
- Continuous development of your Machine Learning knowledge and skills.
- Ongoing bachelor's or master's degree program in computer science, data science, physics, earth sciences, mathematics or equivalent at an Austrian university
- Basic knowledge in machine learning, as well as interest in privacy-preserving methods
- Friendly personality in combination with a quick comprehension
- Reliable, proactive and independent way of working
- Freedom to shape on how to execute the tasks
- Numerous benefits (flextime, home office option)
- Attractive working environment with modern technology in a young and motivated team
- This position is currently limited for 6 months with the possibility of extension depending on your performance
- Salary: for 28,5 hours/week 1400,- € gross
Start of the internship: Start should be between October 2021 – August 2022 (individually agreed)
If you are interested, we would be very happy to receive your application with your resume as soon as possible to email@example.com
Bei Fragen kontaktieren Sie uns unter firstname.lastname@example.org